- 1. Regarding the use of this site
- This website is operated and managed by STUNSCAPE CO.,LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the company”). Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions before using this website.
The company may change the terms and conditions of use of this website as necessary without prior notice, so please confirm the latest contents.
By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions.
- 2. Recommended environment
- The following browsers and plug-ins are required for safe and comfortable use of this website. If you use a browser other than the recommended one, or depending on your settings, you may not be able to use this website or it may not be displayed correctly.
Recommended OS and browser
Windows (10) Microsoft Edge / Firefox / Safari / Google Chrome
Macintosh (OS X 10.x or later) Safari / Firefox / Google Chrome
IOS (Apple iPhone 7 or later, Apple iPad) Safari
Android 4.4 or higher
1024px x 768px (XGA) or higher
16bit or higher
About Style Sheets
This website uses style sheets.
If style sheets are disabled in your web browser settings, the site may not be displayed correctly. Please enable style sheets in your web browser settings to view this site.
- 3. Disclaimer
- However, the company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, safety, or any other aspect of the information, text, data, images, photographs, videos, etc. posted on this website, and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer in connection with the use of such information.
The company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused by problems between customers or between customers and third parties arising from the use of this website.
The content and address of this website may be added, changed, or removed without notice.
In addition, the company may suspend or discontinue all or part of this site due to natural disasters, system failures, or site maintenance work. The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by such additions, changes, discontinuation, suspension or discontinuation.
We also assume no responsibility whatsoever to you for any sites linked to this site. We ask that you handle these sites at your own risk.
- 4. Copyright
- In principle, the copyrights (including moral rights and neighboring rights) to the text, images, photographs, paintings, videos, music, and other works (collectively, the “Contents”) posted on the Website belong to the company or their authors.
Reproduction, alteration, distribution, transfer, lending, display, sale, transmission, broadcasting, diversion to other websites or printed materials, or any other similar acts, in whole or in part, beyond the scope of private use permitted under the Copyright Act, without the consent of the company, are prohibited by the Copyright Act, and such acts may not be performed without the prior written consent of the company and the rights holder of the Content.
However, in the event that individual conditions are presented on this site, those conditions shall take precedence.
- 5. Governing Law
- 6. Links
- In principle, you are free to link to this website. However, the company shall not be liable for any damages or other liabilities for infringement of the rights of third parties or other situations that may occur on the linked site.
In addition, the company may refuse to accept links depending on the content of the webpage of the person who wishes to link, the method of linking, or the destination of the link. If you wish to link to this website, please follow the instructions below.
When setting up a link, please be sure to contact us by e-mail after agreeing to the contents of the “Link Conditions”.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link conditions are as follows
- When linking to this site, please make sure to link to the top page of this site (http://www.rivers.co.jp/).
- Please do not use the logos, marks, and other trademarks and designs used on this site without the permission of the company.
- When linking to this site using button images, please do not use your own original button images. If you wish to link to this site using a button image, please do not use your own button image. We will send you a button image for linking as specified by us, so please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please do not create a link that incorporates this site into a part of your own frame and makes it look as if this site is part of the frame.
- If any problems or damages occur as a result of linking to this site, the person linking to this site is responsible for handling them. In the event that the company suffers damage, the company may also claim compensation for the damage. The same applies to links to this website without the company’s approval.
- Date of establishment: January 7, 2010
- Date of last revision: February 29, 2016