- 1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will not use deception or any other wrongful means to acquire personal information.
- 2. Use of personal information
The Company will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
In the event that we use personal information for purposes other than those specified below, we will obtain the prior consent of the individual concerned.
- To reply to requests and consultations received through the inquiry form, and to send materials.
- To provide information on services related to our business.
- Distribution of e-mail magazines and direct mailings related to our business.
- Marketing research related to our business.
- To conduct other operations related to our business.
- 3. Safety management of personal information
The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled and for other safe management of personal information.
- 4. Entrustment of personal information
In the event that the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and supervise the third party in a necessary and appropriate manner to ensure the safe management of the entrusted personal information.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- 6. Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
When a person makes a request to disclose his or her own personal information, the Company will do so promptly and in good faith. If the identity of the person making the request cannot be confirmed, the Company will not respond to the request. If there is an error in the content of personal information, and the person in question requests correction, addition, or deletion, we will promptly respond to such a request after an investigation.
If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not respond to the request.
If you have requests for above or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
＜Stunscape Corporation Personal Information Protection Contact＞
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +81-3-6447-9199
- 7. Organization and system
The Company has assigned a Chief Privacy Officer to the department responsible for managing personal information to ensure the appropriate management of personal information and to provide guidance and promotion of the Company’s efforts to protect personal information.
- 8. Changes to this policy
The contents of this policy are subject to change. The revised policy shall be effective from the time it is posted on this website, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
- Date of enactment: January 7, 2010
- Date of last revision: February 29, 2016